Ex Students

Applying to University
If you were a student at QMC who is now applying to university, and would like to use us as a referee, please email us at [email protected] or call 01256 417500. For information about applying to university please follow the links below:

'APPLY' 2017 entry - How to register and complete your application
•What Happens Next Guide 
•Useful Websites

Exam Certificates
If you left College in 2016 your certificates have now been posted to the address we held on file for you.
The College is unable to provide replacement certificates. These can only be obtained from the appropriate examining body. You may find the following links useful if you are trying to obtain replacements:

•Ofqual - this site gives information of  exam boards and their amalgamation

Get in touch with us!
If you were a student at QMC we would love to hear what you are now up to! We are especially interested to hear from students who left QMC in 2012/2013, and graduated from university in 2015/2016. Drop us an email at [email protected]. You can also join the QMC Alumni facebook page.


Follow us for news, events, social

Follow us