Queen Mary’s College is an excellent place to embark upon the next stage of your career.
Queen Mary’s College is a large sixth form College situated near the centre of Basingstoke in twenty three acres of parkland and playing fields. It is a very lively College with excellent facilities including a professional theatre and sports centre, and a state of the art building which houses science, humanities, learning support and sport.
Queen Mary’s College caters for students of all abilities whose achievements are impressive and as such student numbers are increasing each year.
The College values its staff and high priority is given to staff development. We have a comprehensive programme in place for newly qualified teachers, and an induction programme for all staff to ensure you settle in.
We retain the right to close the advert before the listed closing date based on application volumes.
STAFF PERKS & BENEFITS
- Free on-site parking, within walking distance to Basingstoke Town Centre and Festival Place Shopping Centre.
- Free hot beverages
- Free use of the Sports Centre including swimming pool, (subject to conditions)
- Excellent pension scheme, for Teachers & Support Staff
- Generous leave entitlement, equivalent of 25 days annual leave with additional bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Strong wellbeing support to all staff including nationally agreed sickness and maternity/paternity scheme as well as Counselling
- Discounted tickets for our shows and events
- Staff training & development opportunities
- Numerous community events