Our 23 metre, 4 lane swimming pool is open to the public, offering a range of sessions and activities throughout the week.
Pool sessions are bookable 7 days in advance. You are able to cancel up to 2 hours prior to the session start time by calling reception. The Lane Sessions are restricted to ages 14 and over, all bathers must competently be able to swim 25 metres.
Book Swimming Here
- Ensure you have a pre-booked session to gain entry.
- Payment for non-members will be taken at the time of booking to avoid queues at the start of each session.
- Please arrive ‘beach ready’ i.e. wearing your costume or swim shorts under your clothes.
- Follow the one way system at all times.
During your swim
- Follow all instructional signage and requests from poolside staff.
- You must swim following the directional signage.
- Please choose the lane that suits your ability or preference.
- Please do not overtake the person in front of you and remain a good distance behind them.
- Please keep to the outside edges of the lanes at all times.
- Please ensure you bring your own floats/swimming aids as these will not be available at the centre.
- Keep an eye on the time and exit the pool when instructed to do so by the lifeguard at the end of the session.
- Changing rooms, toilets and showers are available during all sessions
- Please follow directional signage at all times through the changing village
- Please exit the changing village as soon as possible