Queen Mary's College has adopted the model publication scheme developed for the Further Education sector and is committed to freedom of information.
The classes of information within the scheme are:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer
The freedom of information document is available for download in a PDF format.
How to access information
Some documents covered by the scheme are published in electronic format on the College's website. Other documents are only available in hard copy and will be provided on request.
Please make requests in writing. A response will normally be made within 20 working days.
We will try to provide information free of charge via email if it is easily available within College systems. We reserve the right to make a charge if:
- Your request requires a lot of photocopying or printing
- The cost of postage is large
- Your request requires a great deal of staff time to gather/collate the information
To request information available through our publication scheme, please complete our Freedom of Information Request Form and send to:
Director of College Information
Queen Mary's College
Freedom of Information document requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.