Mon 7.15-08.00 08.15-09.00 12.15-13.00 13.15-14.00 18.00-18.45 19.00-19.45
Tue 7.15-08.00 08.15-09.00 12.15-13.00 13.15-14.00 17.45-18.30 18.45-19.30 21.00-21.45
Wed 7.15-08.00 08.15-09.00 12.15-13.00 13.15-14.00 17.45-18.30
Thur 7.15-08.00 08.15-09.00 12.15-13.00 13.15-14.00 20.45-21.30
Fri 7.15-08.00 08.15-09.00 12.15-13.00 13.15-14.00
Sun 08.15-09.00 13.00-13.45
Sat 14.00-14.45 15.00-15.45 16.00-16.45
Sun 14.00-14.45 15.00-15.45 16.00-16.45
School Holiday Family Swims:
Mon - Fri 14.15 -15.00 15.15 - 16.00
Aqua Aerobics - from 17th May
Tue 09.30-10.30 19.45-20.45
The pool sessions will be via booking slots only. Initially you can pre-book your session via reception by calling 01256 418301 or pop in and see us. We have an online booking system available to members, please see us at reception and the team will set up your account and show you through the booking process.
Pool slots will initially be bookable 7 days in advance for a maximum of 45 minutes per user per day. Once a session is booked please arrive 5 minutes before the start of your session to ensure you have up to 45 minutes of swimming time in the water.
You are able to cancel up to 2 hours prior to the session start time by calling reception. If a cancellation notification is not received from members the system will mark a ‘did not attend’ record and booking rights may be suspended for a period of 7 days.
The Lane Sessions are restricted to ages 14 and over, all bathers must competently be able to swim 25 metres and follow the lane swimming guidelines.
- Ensure you have a pre-booked session to gain entry.
- Payment for non-members will be taken at the time of booking to avoid queues at the start of each session.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the session start time, please do not turn up too early for your sessions, you may be asked to wait outside of the facility.
- Please sanitise your hands before entering the facility at the unit provided.
- Please arrive ‘beach ready’ i.e. wearing your costume or swim shorts under your clothes.
- Please shower directly before making your journey, if this is not possible, poolside showers and toilets should be used pre-swim as recommended by PWTAG, Pool Water Treatment Advisory Group to ensure the disinfectant residual (Chlorine) in the pool is not wasted on pollution introduced by bathers.
- Follow the one way system at all times.
- Please bring a bag to store your clothing and belongings on poolside to limit the need for lockers. Please place your bag/items poolside on a bench in the spectator’s area. Please leave valuables at home.
During your swim
- All members and visitors must always maintain social distance rules and follow all instructional signage and requests from poolside staff.
- Maximum of 4 persons per lane.
- You must swim following the directional signage.
- Please choose the lane that suits your ability or preference.
- Please do not overtake the person in front of you and remain a good distance behind them.
- Please keep to the outside edges of the lanes at all times.
- If resting at the end of a lane, please face away from the pool water and move as far to the side of the lane as possible. Only one resting person per end of each lane at any time.
- Please ensure you bring your own floats/swimming aids as these will not be available at the centre.
- During family swimming sessions please remain in your family support bubble and do not mix with other families.
- Keep an eye on the time and exit the pool when instructed to do so by the lifeguard at the end of the session.
- Showers and toilets are available, please only use permitted showers to allow for distancing.
- Changing rooms are available, these will be cleaned and sanitised between sessions.
- Please follow directional signage at all times through the changing village
- Please exit the changing village as soon as possible
- Although hairdryers will be available we recommend drying your hair at home where possible. Please wear a face covering if using the hairdryers poolside.
Family (2 adults and 2 children): £10.00
Aqua aerobics: Platinum members free; Members £3.50; Non-members: £6.00
Holiday Swim times
Monday 26th July - Wednesday 1st September 2021 - Monday to Friday - 14.15 - 15.00 and 15.15-16.00
NPLQ Lifeguard Courses
For more information click here