Queen Mary's College
Hampshire, RG21 3HF
Central Studio is situated on the campus of Queen Mary's College, Basingstoke.
Click here for our GOOGLE map.
From Junction 6 of the M3 follow signs to Basingstoke. At the first roundabout turn left, then left again at the next roundabout. Then turn right and right again at subsequent roundabouts into Cliddesden Road. The college is at the end of the road on the left. There is free parking for up to 200 cars.
Stagecoach bus service run frequent buses throughout the local area into Basingstoke. Visitors to the College can visit www.stagecoachbus.com for timetable and ticket information.
Direct trains run at frequent intervals into Basingstoke from London Waterloo, Reading, Salisbury, the South West, Southampton, Bournemouth and Weymouth. See www.southwesttrains.co.uk for timetable and ticket information. Taxis are available at the rank on the south side of the station.
From the Railway Station walk across the pedstrian crossing and into Festival Place shopping centre.
- Walk straight through the shopping centre, exiting by Cafe Nero, toward the top of town.
- Walk through the alleyway to the right of McDonalds and cross the street at the traffic lights.
- Follow the footpath, directly opposite the lights, bringing you out by Kwik Fit. Cross Southern Road and turn slight left to continue following the footpath also crossing Beaconsfield Road.
- Bear left along the footpath entering Cliddesden Road.
- Turn right and walk along the road.
- Shortly after passing underneath the subway , walk on the left hand side path, go over the roundabout and you will find Queen Mary's College on your right (just past metal fence).